The links in this post contain affiliate links and I will receive a small commission if you make a purchase after clicking on my link.
You all know how much I LOVE Target! One thing that I have never regretted having is my Target REDcard debit card. I save 5% on every purchase, and get FREE shipping at Target.com. The free shipping comes in handy all throughout the year, and especially during the holidays.
I don’t love credit cards, and that is why I chose to get the REDcard debit card. It works just like a check and comes out of my checking account! If you don’t have one yet, you should get one! You can sign up here and get immediate approval for either the debit or credit card.
Things you may not know about Target REDcard:
- Save 5% off every purchase. I always look at it like it’s paying for my tax! This is a nice perk, especially when you are already saving a ton with coupons and cartwheel!
- You save 5% online as well, and get FREE shipping. Yep that’s pretty awesome.
- You get 30-extra days to return items, and if you used your REDcard to purchase the item (in-store or online), you don’t even need a receipt to make returns. They can look it up for you! How many of us can keep track of receipts? Love this perk!
- Up to 1% of your purchases goes to a school of your choice.
- You can sign up for either card online. It’s safe, easy, and fast. Start saving 5% today!
- Both the Target REDcard debit and credit cards offer the same perks. The only difference is one is debit and one is credit.
- When you have a REDcard, they send you awesome coupons. Possibly my favorite perk!
Difference between Target REDcard Debit and Credit Card
- Works like a check by drawing from your existing checking account. And NO these cards were not breached in the Target breach a while ago. No REDcard accounts were touched. It is very secure and I have this card myself and have never had any problems.
- No annual fee
- Secured PIN acccess
- Cash withdrawal up to $40 at checkout in store
- Charge your Target and Target.com purchases
- No annual fee
- Manage account and make payments online
I hope that clarifies some of the confusion about Target REDcard. It really is an awesome card and I love having it!
(Visited 291 times, 1 visits today)