Marie from Shopping with Cents was! You can check out her review of this morning's sales here. She also posted an extensive list of deals you can find this week here.
- Fresh Val Best Chicken Breast, boneless/skinless, family pack: $0.98/lb
- Bananas: $0.18/lb (limit 10 lbs)
- Russet Potatoes, 10 lb bag: $0.68 (limit 1)
- Northern Bath Tissue, 12 pk double rolls: $2.98 (limit 1, $1.98 after coupon HERE
Here are some Winco basics:
- They do price match. They pride themselves in being the “low-price leader” in the supermarket. So if you find an ad price for another store that beats theirs, bring it in and they will honor that price for you.
- Their “store brand” is called HyTop.
- They accept all forms of coupons, including internet printable. But please keep in mind that they follow the “scannable” rule, meaning that the coupon MUST BE SCANNABLE or they will not accept it. (that means that those of you who print in grayscale may want to change your printer setting if you are going to WinCo!)
- You can stack a store coupon with a manufacturer coupon for added savings.
- They DO NOT accept credit cards in any form (including gift card form). Debit card transactions are welcomed, but a PIN number is required. Other forms of payment accepted are cash, check, food stamps and gift cards/certificates (store issued only).
My big question: Do they carry Breyers ice cream and how much is it?! The first person to answer that question gets a COOL prize from me… 😉
(Visited 210 times, 1 visits today)