After scanning through all the weekly ads, here are some of my favorite deals this week (7/24-7/30). I came up with 10+ deals that you can price match at Walmart to get fantastic savings on these items!
You don't need any coupons to get great deals on these items, although if you have coupons for these items you can obviously pair them with the sales for even more savings!
- Medium cheddar cheese brick, store brand, 2 lb, $4.99 (Fresh Market)
- Eggs, dozen, $1.25 (Smith's)
- Sour cream, store brand, 16 oz, $1 (Smith's)
- Butter, 1 lb, $1.98 (Ridley's)
- Red and Green Seedless Grapes, $.98/lb (Sprouts)
- Peaches/nectarines, $.89/lb (Rancho)
- Green beans, $.99/lb (Smith's)
- Pears, $.50/lb (Sprouts)
- Blueberries, 12 oz, $1.50 (Sprouts)
- Blackberries, 5.6 oz, $1.50 (Sprouts)
- Raspberries, 6 oz, $1.50 (Sprouts)
- Avocados, $.20/each (Rancho)
- Cantaloupe, $.20/lb (Rancho)
- Strawberries, 1 lb, $1.25 (Smith's)
- Meadow Gold Ice Cream, 48 oz, $2.49 (Harmon's)
Keep in mind that each store has different starting and ending dates for their sales. Make sure to price match these items while the sales are still in effect!
- Macey's, Harmon's, Fresh Market and other AFS ads run Mon-Sat
- Rancho Market's ad runs Mon-Sun
- Ream's & Ridley's ads run Tues-Mon
- Sprouts ad runs Wed-Wed
- Smith's ad runs Wed-Tues
- Lo Lo's ad runs Mon- Sat (Lo Lo's is a new store in Provo)