After scanning through all the weekly ads, here are some of my favorite deals this week (11/13-11/19). I came up with 10+ deals that you can price match at Walmart to get fantastic savings on these items!
You don't need any coupons to get great deals on these items, although if you have coupons for these items you can obviously pair them with the sales for even more savings!
- Milk, gallon, $1.94 (2 for $3.88 WHEN YOU BUY 2 -Smith's)
- Bar or shredded cheese, store brand, 32 oz, $5.99 (Smith's)
- Cream cheese, store brand, 8 oz, $.99 (Reams)
- Eggs, large, dozen $1.50 (Smith's) or 18-count, $1.99 (Fresh Market)
- Brown or powdered sugar, 32 oz, $.99 (Fresh Market)
- Canned pumpkin, store brand, 29 oz, $1.67 (Fresh Market)
- Planters Peanut Butter, 28 oz, $2.99 (Harmons)
- Swanson's Broth, 14 oz, $.50 (Harmon's)
- Pineapple, $.50/lb (Rancho)
- Tangerines, $.50/lb (Rancho)
- Red grapes, $.89/lb (Rancho)
- Russet potatoes, 15 lb, $2.79 (Reams)
- Bosc/Bartlett pears, $.98/lb (Sprouts)
- Fuji/Granny Smith/Braeburn apples, $.88/lb (Sprouts)
** Each Walmart store seems to have their own list of stores they will price match. Be sure to double check that your store matches the prices for the deals you plan to get!
Keep in mind that each store has different starting and ending dates for their sales. Make sure to price match these items while the sales are still in effect!
- Harmon's, Fresh Market and other AFS ads run Mon-Sat
- Macey's ads run Mon-Mon
- Rancho Market's ad runs Mon-Sun
- Ream's & Ridley's ads run Tues-Mon
- Sprouts ad runs Wed-Wed
- Smith's ad runs Wed-Tues
- Lo Lo's ad runs Mon- Sat (Lo Lo's is a new store in Provo)