There are always so many amazing articles and ideas floating around on Pinterest! It's so easy to get enamored and spend hours browsing everyone's pins. We're trying to make it easy for those of you who don't have a ton of time to spend on Pinterest each week- here are 5 great articles that span a variety of topics for you to enjoy!
- When to Buy Airline Tickets: Great, simple reference to help you find the best deals on flights. I feel like I have heard so many different tips and I can't ever keep any of them straight or remember them since I don't fly very often! I'm sure this will come in handy some day!
- 10 Great Non-Toy Gift Ideas: Every time we have a birthday or Christmas around here, I kinda cringe because we just really don't need any more toys around here! I feel like I am constantly sorting through everything and getting rid of stuff and the toys still somehow keep multiplying. I love this list, because it has some great ideas for gifts that kids will love, but that won't add to the clutter or get lost or broken within a few days!
- 75 Things to Do With Your Kids: I think this list was intended to provide ideas of things you could do with your kids over the summer to avoid boredom, but I think many of the ideas are perfect for helping us all to survive the rest of the winter too! A lot of these ideas are really simple and don't cost anything, but will provide many hours of fun and lots of great memories!
- 55 Ways to Take Care of Yourself When Stressed: Anyone else ever get stressed? Or is it just me? We all can do way more and be more effective if we stop and take a few minutes for ourselves every once in a while! Some of these things only take a few minutes, but will make a huge difference and help you regain the energy you need to make it until bedtime!
- 35 Life Changing Ways to Use Everyday Objects: I can't wait to see if a can opener really does work to open those awful plastic packages that are impossible to open! If that one thing works, this list will be worth pinning, but there are lots of other great tips too!