There are always so many amazing articles and ideas floating around on Pinterest! It’s so easy to get enamored and spend hours browsing pins. Here are 5 great articles that span a variety of topics for you to enjoy!
- 4 Fun Ways to Make Your Kids Feel Loved this Valentine’s Day: I have seen so many cute Valentine’s ideas this year, but truthfully, I just don’t have the time to do very many of them. I really try to make holidays fun at our house, but it’s nice to keep it simple too! Here are just 4 simple things that you can do this year to make sure your kids enjoy Valentine’s Day.
- Annual Home Maintenance Calendar: Fabulous information on things you should be doing every year in your home to help keep things working and to avoid costly damages and repairs! Super helpful, especially if you are a new homeowner and have never had to worry about any of these things before!
- 56 Things to Do Instead of Spending Money: Anyone else find themselves browsing Amazon when they are bored? If you find yourself wanting to go shopping just because you are bored, check this list and see if there is something free that will keep you busy instead!
- Dr Oz’s 99 Healthiest Foods: Most of us know which foods are healthy and which aren’t, but there may be some good-for-you foods that you forget about! For anyone trying to eat healthier or find ideas for new healthy things to feed your family, make sure to check this out.
- 7 Core Areas of Home Preparedness: One of my goals this year is to get more prepared and this is a great reference to help you examine specific ways that you can get your home and family ready for anything.