After scanning through all the weekly ads, here are some of my favorite deals this week on produce and perishables. I came up with 10+ deals that you can price match at Walmart to save money!
(Walmart has new Savings Catcher program that you can learn more about over here. I don't recommend relying on it to get the below prices. It's best to price match on your own as some weighed items and sales will not be price matched automatically or be caught by the Saving Catcher.)
- Oranges, Navel .88 cents lb (Fresh Market)
- Peaches 2 lbs for .99 cents lb (Rancho Market)
- Whole Watermelon $3.98 ea (Sprouts)
- Raspberries, 6 oz $1.99 (Reams)
- Grapes, Red, Green or Black Seedless $1.29 lb (Maceys)
- Bell Peppers, Red or Green .69 cents ea (Fresh Market)
- Carrots, 1 lb Baby Cut .99 cents (Maceys)
- Red Tomatoes 3 lbs for .99 cents (Rancho Market, Thursday only!!)
- Potatoes 8 lbs $1.29 (Rancho Market)
- Oakdell Meduim Eggs 5 doz $5.99 (Rancho Market)
** Each Walmart store seems to have their own list of stores they will price match. Be sure to double check that your store matches the prices for the deals you plan to get! Most Walmart will price match a store within a 50 mile radius.
Keep in mind that each store has different starting and ending dates for their sales. Make sure to price match these items while the sales are still in effect!
- Harmon's, Fresh Market and Mon-Sat
- Associated Food Stores some run Mon-Sun, some run Wed-Tues
- Macey's ads run Mon-Mon
- Rancho Market's ad runs Mon-Sun
- Ream's & Ridley's ads run Tues-Mon
- Sprouts ad runs Wed-Wed
- Smith's ad runs Wed-Tues
(Visited 57 times, 1 visits today)