- Buy 10, Save $5: When you buy 10 mix or match participating items (no, you do not have to buy all the same item–it's mix and match!) throughout the store, you will automatically save $5 at checkout when you put in your fresh values card. This is essentially saving you $0.50 on each item. You can use manufacturer’s and store coupons on top of the price of these sales. Remember to buy in 10’s or you will not get the $0.50 off per item!
- Buy 10, Save $10: Just like the previous example, when you buy 10 mix or match participating items throughout the store, you will automatically save $10 at checkout when you put in your fresh values card. This is saving you $1 on each item!
- Buy 5, Save $5: This is the same as the both the examples above, but you only have to buy the participating items in multiples of 5, instead of 10! Smith’s also runs sales sometimes where you buy 4, and save $4. So, it is the same concept each time. Buy mix and match participating items, and automatically save at checkout!
2. Like mentioned above, you can always use store and manufacturer’s coupons on top of the discount you will receive from these sales! And you can buy as many items as you like. If it is a Buy 5, Save $5 sale, you can buy just 5 items, or 100–just as long as you are buying in groups of 5, you will get the $1 off per item.
3. Like stated above, you do NOT need to buy 10 (or 5, or 4–whichever sale it is) of the SAME item. You can mix and match participating items!
4. These are SUPER awesome sales! These sales always make for great stock up prices on items throughout the store. Couponers live for sales like these!! A ton of the products on these promotions are at their rock bottom prices, so when you use coupons on top of these prices, they make for crazy, insane deals!!