Here's a great deal for Olympic Park. To get the additional savings enter the code BEST20 at checkout. This is a fantastic additional discount and a great time to grab these passes. If you just go up to the park and try to buy passes, you will pay over twice the price.
With the Gold Passes you will get access to:
- Unlimited day use of Extreme Tubing (they also have extreme tubing for 6 years old+–my kids LOVED this!)
- Extreme Zip
- Mountain Challenge
- Airbag Jumps
- Discovery Course
- Canyon Course
- Summit Course
- Drop Tower
- Scenic Chairlifts
- Freestyle Shows
Choose from Three Options: **Use code BEST20 through 8/21 to save an extra 20%
- Pay $52.50 (reg. $75) for One Adult Summer Peak Gold Pass (ages 13+)
- Pay $35 (reg. $50) for One Youth Summer Peak Gold Pass (ages 6-12)
- Pay $42 (reg. $60) for One Child or Adult Zipline Tour
Note: you can use discount code up to 3 times per account, but you must do it in three separate transactions.
Tips for your trip:
- The Olympic Park is NOT where the old, old alpine slide is. The Olympic park is close to the Tanger outlets and they have their own alpine slide, different from the other one. (We made the mistake of going clear into the Mountain resort right in Park City since I knew that alpine slide, and figured it was there. I was confused on where it was!)
- It is super hot, so wear sunscreen and wear clothing to keep you cool.
- Wear closed toe shoes.
- For kids to do most activities they have to be 45 lbs+, some activities require them to be 50 lbs.
- The thing that seemed to be the most fun for my kids was the junior extreme tubing (must be 5 yrs. old) and the extreme zipline (must be 50 lbs.+ for the kid one and 100 lbs.+ for the adult one.)
- Hours are from 10 am- 6 pm. The 10 year old+ extreme tubing closed at 4:30.
- I would get there earlier in the day for shorter lines. We waited about 20-30 minutes for the alpine slide. That was our longest wait time. Most everything else you could walk right on to (zipline, drop tower, mountain course, kid extreme tubing.)
- They have a cafe where sandwiches range from $5.50-$8.50. We had to wait 45 min. for our food!
You will LOVE it! My kids liked it better than Lagoon, for real! It think it really is one of Park City's best kept secrets.