Here’s a great deal for Olympic Park where you can save up to 70% off on Park City Olympic Park passes. To get the additional savings enter the code SALE3 at checkout. This is a fantastic additional discount and a great time to grab these passes. If you just go up to the park and try to buy passes, you will pay over twice the price.
The passes regularly sell for $65 for just ONE adult and $40 for just ONE child, but with these passes, you will pay only $52 for TWO adults, and $32 for TWO children, if you choose the September-October dates. If you choose the July 1-Sept. 5 passes, you will pay $68.80 for TWO adults, and $44 for TWO kids. A great deal for a fun getaway!
With the Gold Passes you will get access to:
- Unlimited day use of Extreme Tubing (they also have extreme tubing for 5 years old+–my kids LOVED this!)
- Extreme Zip
- Freestyle Zip
- Alpine Slide
- Discovery Course
- Canyon Course
- Summit Course
- Drop Tower
- Scenic Chairlifts.
Choose from Four Options (Use code SALE3 to save an extra 20%)
*You may also want to try the code DARE to possibly save 40% if you are a new groupon user.
- $112 for two adult summer weekday gold passes; valid Monday–Friday, July 1–September 5 ($130 value) *$68.80 with code SALE3*
- $72 for two youth summer weekday gold passes; valid Monday–Friday, July 1–September 5 ($80 value) *$44 with code SALE3*
- $65 for two adult summer gold passes; valid Friday–Sunday, September 9–October 23 ($130 value) *$52 with code SALE3*
- $40 for two youth summer gold passes; valid Friday–Sunday, September 9–October 23 ($80 value) *$32 with code SALE3*
Youth passes are for ages 5–12, and adult passes are for ages 13 and older.
Tips for your trip:
- The Olympic Park is NOT where the old, old alpine slide is. The Olympic park is close to the Tanger outlets and they have their own alpine slide, different from the other one. (We made the mistake of going clear into the Mountain resort right in Park City since I knew that alpine slide, and figured it was there. I was confused on where it was!)
- It is super hot, so wear sunscreen and wear clothing to keep you cool.
- Wear closed toe shoes.
- For kids to do most activities they have to be 45 lbs+, some activities require them to be 50 lbs.
- The thing that seemed to be the most fun for my kids was the junior extreme tubing (must be 5 yrs. old) and the extreme zipline (must be 50 lbs.+ for the kid one and 100 lbs.+ for the adult one.)
- Hours are from 10 am- 6 pm. The 10 year old+ extreme tubing closed at 4:30.
- I would get there earlier in the day for shorter lines. We waited about 20-30 minutes for the alpine slide. That was our longest wait time. Most everything else you could walk right on to (zipline, drop tower, mountain course, kid extreme tubing.)
- They have a cafe where sandwiches range from $5.50-$8.50. We had to wait 45 min. for our food!
You will LOVE it! My kids liked it better than Lagoon, for real! It think it really is one of Park City’s best kept secrets.