One thing I have never regretted buying is my Blendtec! I make a lot of green smoothies and this blender is AWESOME! I also have made waffle batter, cheesecake, soups, and refried beans, just to name a few. I can’t say enough good things about my Blendtec.
I paid about $400 for mine, and it is just the regular Blendtec. Check out the deal you can score on a Designer Series Blendtec. Because of the 20% off coupon to clip, you won’t find a better price! Plus, you don’t have to pay tax, which saves quite a bit with such a pricey blender. Check it out–
Plus Clip the 20% off coupon= $323.96! This is the best price I have EVER seen on these designer series Blendtecs!
- Commercial-quality 1,560-watt countertop blender with 3 peak horsepower direct-drive motor
- The control surface features illuminated, easy to read, universal icons that enable effortless selection of our signature blend cycles
- BPA-free Triton Polyester jar with patented cold-forged wingtip blades
- Includes Four Side blending jar; secure-fitting vented lid; user guide and recipe book with more than 230 great tasting recipes
- 7-year manufacturer warranty
You may also want to get a recipe book for Smoothies! Here’s this highly rated one for $11.32!
(Visited 46 times, 1 visits today)