It's that time of year for Little Haunts at This is the Place Heritage Park in Salt Lake! It's not scary at the Park during the day, so put on your costumes and come to the Village for a fun-filled event! Visit the Story Witch, go trick-or-treating, and with pony rides, train rides and take-home crafts your little ones will want to return for Little Haunts year after year! Make it part of your family's Halloween tradition.
Little Haunts October 14, 19-21, and the 28 10 a.m.-5 p.m.
- A “Not so Scary Trick or Treat” for the Little Spooks!
- Pony and Train Rides, Panning for Gold and Treasure House
- The Story Witch!
- Take Home Crafts
- The Heritage Park Gift Shop is open 7 days a week and is The Best Little Gift Shop West of the Mississippi!
$12.95/ADULTS, $10.95/SENIORS (65+), $8.95/CHILDREN (3-11), FREE/CHILDREN (2 AND UNDER)
**Mention Utah Deal Diva and save $2 off each ticket!
“Little Haunts at This Is The Place is the FUN, and not so scary Halloween Haunts for kids and their families! Trick or Treat throughout the Village! Ride the trains and pony's, pan for gold and dig for treasure in Prospectors Pit. Hear Halloween stories from The Story Witch and see amazing “creatures” from Creature Encounter. Get up close and personal with Birds of Prey, and join us in the costume parade! You can come with or without a costume. The Candy Cannon will blast out yummy taffy and there will be face painting, games like Tug o'War, Stick Pony Racing, Bean Bag toss and much much more!”
- Download the coloring picture found on This is the Place Heritage Park website
- Color at home and bring to The Park during Little Haunts to enter to win a prize. (Parents please include your name and phone number on the back so winners can be notified.)
- Turn it in at the Deseret Hospital.
- One winner from each age group will be chosen. Winners will be chosen after the last day of Little Haunts.
- Prizes for each winner include: 6 passes to Candlelight Christmas and a treat bag for the artist.
- Winners will be notified by November 1.
- Download or print the coloring sheet by clicking the image below
This is the Place in located at:
2601 Sunnyside Ave S, Salt Lake City, UT 84108