It's that time of year again- the Ringling Brothers Circus is coming to Utah! This year the show is all about Dragons and features breathtaking skills in a circus tournament of champions. Each tribe of dragons must prove that they have virtues of Courage, Strength, Wisdom and Heart to win. Sounds like an incredible show!
If your family is a fan of the circus, you might want to go an hour early to participate in the All-Access Pre-Show! The kids can learn to juggle, paint a circus craft and of course meet all the performers. Show up even earlier because 90 minutes before the start of the show, you can meet the Asian elephants during the Animal Open House! Not every circus venue has this option, but Salt Lake City does this year, so let's take advantage of this rare event.
Here are the dates and times for the Circus:
- Thu, Sep 20th: 7pm
- Fri, Sep 21st: 11:30am, 7pm
- Sat, Sep 22nd: 11am, 3pm, 7pm
- Sun, Sep 23rd: 1:30pm, 5:30pm
- Mon, Sep 24th: 7pm
Use code mom to save $5 off Circus admission! Remember kids ages 2 and under are free.
To enter you can:
- Respond to the question: What's your favorite part of the circus?
- Like Utah Deal Diva on Facebook and Follow me on Google Friend Connect!
- Follow Utah Deal Diva on Pinterest and Repin this entry!