|My fam at Bryce and Zions National Parks|
Next Monday, August 25th is the National Park Service's Birthday, which means we get FREE admission to over 100 national parks!
We still have 2 more National Park free admission dates this year: September 27th and November 11th.
Here are the Utah parks that are participating in the free admission days:
- Arches National Park
- Bryce Canyon National Park
- Canyonlands National Park
- Capitol Reef National Park
- Cedar Breaks National Monument
- Dinosaur National Monument
- Glen Canyon National Recreation Area
- Golden Spike National Historic Site
- Hovenweep National Monument
- Natural Bridges National Monument
- Zion National Park