For a limited time you can pick up the best-selling Smart FIT mini fitness watch for 80% off! It gets great reviews and also has an app where you can track your progress. For this price, it's worth looking into! I'm thinking this would also be a great option for kids/teenagers if you're looking for a cheaper option and don't want to invest in a Fitbit.
- You save $125.00 (80% off)
- Featuring call and Bluetooth message alert notifications, the SMART FIT Mini Fitness and Health Monitor Watch works with all iPhones, Samsung Android phones and many others.
- Featuring an OLED screen, the watch face is bright and clear in any light. The band is made of silicone and includes a metal buckle-style lock to keep it in place; it’s completely adjustable to fit your wrist.
Shipping is $2.99 for the first item, and $1.99 for all additional items.
This gets surprisingly good reviews for how cheap it is. There is an app to sync it with so you can track your activity. Apparently some people have a difficult time pairing it, but I thought this review would be helpful.
“Amazing and some tips based on other reviews (Five stars)
I love this watch/app combo it's perfect!
Below are some tips I found that can help with some of your issues.
1. Having a hard time syncing/pairing? Make sure when the countdown begins on the watch you double click the function button on the watch HARD and QUICKLY. (You may need to do it a few times the first time but after the first time it's much easier)
2. Can't save your profile info? You need to be connected/paired to your watch in order to save the profile info.
3. Can't find the app on your iPad? You need to search for “smartfit” under “iPhone Apps”
Hope this helps!”