If you saw my post about a month ago on Rowenta irons, you’ll remember how I said I love them so much. There really is no going back once you have one of these “cadillac” of irons. This would also make a perfect gift for those in your life that appreciate a good iron. It is all in the steam function when it comes to Rowenta. They really are just the best!
Clip the $5.00 off coupon = $54.99
- 1725-watt steam iron stays on until unplugged (no auto shut-off); ideal for fashion designers and DIY crafters
- Smooth-gliding stainless-steel soleplate with precision tip for hard-to-reach areas; 400 holes for thorough steam distribution
- Ergonomic, easy-to-read thermostat knob; auto-steam; burst of steam for stubborn wrinkles; vertical steam for hanging items
- Crystal tank with graduated lines for viewing water level at a glance; works with regular tap water
- Self-cleaning, anti-calcium system; anti-drip for ironing at low temperatures without the risk of spitting or leaking
- Made in Germany
Also get free shipping with Amazon Prime or a qualifying $49 purchase.
See other Amazon deals here!