My husband got me this T-fal Opti Smart Grill for Mother’s day. I would have never personally bought it for myself, but after using it even the first time I was SO glad he got it for me! It is one of my most used tools in the kitchen. And it saves time!
The thing I LOVE about it, is that it is a “smart” grill. So you can put meat on it (even frozen) and set and forget. It has sensors that sense the temperature and thickness. I use it all the time to grill frozen chicken and meat while I’m preparing the rest of dinner and it is fabulous!
One other big use for me is HOT SANDWICHES! It makes delicious sandwiches. I seriously would recommend it 100 times over! (And my hubby spent $150 on it–You can get it for $99 today!
- First electric indoor grill cooks food automatically based on thickness of food and program selected
- Use the 6 auto cooking programs for Burger, Poultry, Sandwich, Sausage, Red Meat and Fish
- Easy monitoring of the cooking process thanks to its preheating/ready indicator light, indicator light and audible beeps for rare, medium, and well-done
- Frozen mode for turning frozen food into delicious grilled meals; do it yourself with the manual mode for cooking vegetables or personal recipes
- Die-cast aluminum and removable nonstick plates for effortless food release and cleaning; dishwasher-safe drip tray and plates
Also get free shipping with Amazon Prime or a qualifying $49 purchase.
See other Amazon deals here!