Santa surprised out boys with this Power Wheels Dune Racer last Christmas! Today only you can get the Batman one on sale for only $217.49. This is an incredible price for this dune racer. These always average at least $25-$290. Plus, you don’t have to pay sales tax!
I have been very impressed by the quality. The one we have is the green one, not the Batman one, but they are the same as far as everything else goes. Our 8-year old can easily fit in this and drive it, along with our 5-year old, and even 2-year old! It fits two kids very comfortably. We researched a lot of Power Wheels before buying (ahem, I mean Santa did) and this got the highest ratings. (You can read the dune racer reviews here.) This also has a 12-volt battery, which makes it much more powerful (not too powerful for kids of course, but it doesn’t spin out a lot like the other power wheels when going up small inclines, like driveways.) We chose the dune racer because it can drive on a little bit of a tougher terrain as well. Our boys drive it all over the place!
Looking for more Batman Stuff? Amazon has select Batman items 40% off today only!
- Powerful like Batman! Monster Traction system drives on hard surfaces, wet grass, and rough terrain
- Goes 2.5 and 5 mph (4 and 8 km/h) max. forward; 2.5 mph (4 km/h) max. reverse
- Holy details! Awesome Batman graphics and Bat Wing front fenders, too
- Shhh! Secret storage compartment for crime-fighting gadgets, toys and more
- Sturdy steel frame and metal side bars
Also get free shipping with Amazon Prime or a qualifying $49 purchase.
See other Amazon deals here!