I have had many people ask me, is an Amazon Prime membership worth the cost? Let me scream this loud–YESSS! I guess I should expound on why Amazon prime is so great. What are you missing out on, if you don’t have prime? First off, GREAT savings! If you’ve followed me on this site for any amount of time, you know about all the awesome Amazon deals you can get.
Get your Prime Membership for $73 (Instead of $99, this weekend only)
The catch to those deals? If you don’t have prime you have to pay for shipping. Or you have to spend at least $35 to get free shipping. So let me ask you, how many times have you spent $35 just so you could get free shipping? I’m guessing a lot, and if you think about it, you may be paying more that way, than just getting Prime. Agree?
Here are the reasons you should get prime:
- Free 2-day shipping on THOUSANDS of items.
- Here’s the deal–Amazon offers Prime exclusive deals. That means if you don’t have prime, you can’t get the deal!
- Prime members get early access to lightening deals. This is key for holiday shopping! Lots of the great toys and deals sell out fast!
- You can upgrade you prime account to amazon mom for no extra charge. That means you can save an EXTRA 20% on diapers and wipes, folks.
- Get free streaming of thousands of TV shows and movies.
- The BEST thing about prime is avoiding the holiday crowds and lines. Almost everything found in the stores on Black Friday, can be bought from the comfort of your own home. Plus, Black Friday isn’t the only time their are incredible deals on Amazon. Great deals happen EVERY day!
So now that you want it, it’d be silly to end up paying full price for Prime when today, NEW prime members can get it for only $73. A savings of $26!!