T-fal OptiGrill Stainless Steel Indoor Electric Grill with Removable and Dishwasher Safe plates,1800-watt, Silver, $99
- Sensors: automatically adapts cooking time to the thickness of any food; 6 cooking programs: Burgers, Poultry, Sandwiches, Sausage, Red Meat, Fish
- Cooking indicator light changes from yellow to red to signify the level of doneness; audible beeps alert you when food is at rare, medium and well-done
- Frozen food function to defrost and cook all types of food; manual function for cooking vegetables or personal recipes
- Interface on handle for improved ergonomics; Angled plates for fat release; Drip-tray and plates are removable and dishwasher safe for easy clean-up. 1,800 watts of power; Brushed stainless steel housing; 1-year limited warranty
- When you don’t put food on or put it on the grill before the pre-heating is done then the grill goes into Manual mode since it is not fully pre-heated. To prevent this always keep the lid closed, turn on the machine, select the desired program then press okay. The light will flash purple as the grill pre-heats. Keep the lid closed during this time. Once the light goes solid purple and beeps you can then add the food.
Also get free shipping with Amazon Prime or a qualifying $35 purchase.
See other Amazon deals here!
(Visited 152 times, 1 visits today)