I was given the opportunity to review the new e-book by Super Healthy Kids, and Freebies2Deals. They collaborated to make the best of both worlds–Health and Saving Money! Have you ever thought, how can I eat healthy and still keep my budget on point? This book gives excellent tips on how to find healthy deals, and how to track and know prices on pantry staples to save you money. It evens tells you how to grow your own herbs indoors!
They have done a fantastic job, and I was really impressed by the content in this new e-book. One of the best parts of the book are the fantastic, kid-friendly recipes! Super Healthy Kids recipes are healthy and awesome, and they don’t have over 2.2 million facebook followers for no reason!
I am bringing you an exclusive discount. This week only, you can save $5 off getting a copy of your own. The regular price is $14.99, but you can save $5 when you use the code “dealdiva” at checkout. This deal is exclusive for UDD readers, so take advantage while you can!
Here is what you will find in this book:
– 45 HEALTHY (Kid-Friendly) Recipes that go along with each season’s “in-season” foods to automatically help you save money without doing any work! (Includes Breakfast to Dinner and everything in between.)
– A huge list of fruits and vegetables that are in-season throughout the year
– How to keep track of price points with your groceries to know you are always getting a deal.
– How to grow herbs indoors– including which ones will thrive and you won’t be able to mess up growing!
– 7 fruits and vegetables you can easily grow on your own and are cheaper to grow yourself.
– 12 game-changing, money-saving tips & tricks
– And even how to score produce coupons, if you want to save even more.
Use Code: dealdiva to save $5 this week only
Final Price: $9.99
PLEASE NOTE THAT ALL SALES ARE FINAL–DUE TO THIS BEING A DIGITAL PRODUCT. NO REFUNDS, RETURNS or EXCHANGES will be allowed.