If there is any time that is best to sign up for an Amazon 30-day Prime trial, it would be now! If you sign up today, you will get free 2-day shipping through Christmas. You will be able to take advantage of all the Amazon deals that will be happening on black Friday. I promise you will not want to miss out on the Amazon deals.
For me, one of the biggest stress relievers during the holidays is having Amazon prime. I am quite literally able to do almost all my Christmas shopping online. When you have little kids, you can’t put a price on that kind of convenience! 😉 There will be tons of deals and they are going to be great. Below, I will also take you step by step of how to set your new Amazon Prime trial to NOT renew, so you can just set it and forget it. You don’t have to worry about forgetting to cancel, and getting charged the $99 for a membership.
Here are the things you enjoy with an Amazon Prime Trial membership:
- FREE Two-Day Shipping on eligible items to addresses in the contiguous U.S. and other shipping benefits.
- FREE Same-Day Delivery in eligible zip codes.
- Prime Instant Video: unlimited streaming of movies and TV episodes for paid or free trial members in the U.S. and Puerto Rico.
- Prime Music: unlimited, ad-free access to hundreds of Prime Playlists and more than a million songs for members in the U.S. and Puerto Rico.
- Prime Photos: Secure unlimited photo storage in Amazon Cloud Drive.
- Prime Pantry: Access to Prime Pantry, where members can purchase and ship to addresses in the contiguous U.S. low priced grocery, household, and pet care items for a flat delivery fee of $5.99 for each Prime Pantry box. Prime Pantry orders cannot be shipped to addresses in Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico.
- Amazon Elements: Access to Amazon Elements products, Amazon’s own line of everyday essentials.
- Prime Early Access: Get 30-minute early access to Lightning Deals on Amazon.com and new events on MyHabit.com. For more information, go to About Prime Early Access.
- Kindle Owners’ Lending Library: access to members in the U.S. For more information, go to Kindle Owners’ Lending Library
- Kindle First: Early access for members in the U.S. to download a new book for free every month from the Kindle First picks. For more information, go to Kindle First.
- Deals and Discounts, Compliments of Amazon Mom: These include 20% off diapers through Subscribe & Save and 15% off eligible products from your baby registry. For more information go to Get 20% off Diaper Subscriptions or About the Completion Discount.
- Membership Sharing: Two adults living in the same household can create an Amazon Household to share certain Amazon Prime benefits. For more information, go to About Amazon Households.
If you would like to give an Amazon Prime Membership as a gift, go here.
How to set and forget your Amazon Prime Trial:
- Go to “your account” and go down to “your prime membership.”
- On the left-hand column, click on “do not renew”
- Then click on the “do not renew” again when prompted.
- That’s it! You don’t have to worry about forgetting to cancel. It will automatically end, and you won’t be charged. There is no catch. You can really try it for 30-days with no cost to you! It’s kindof amazing!! 🙂