What is fall without a little bit of pumpkin patch hunting? My kids LOVE going to pumpkin patches. My favorite website for Utah Pumpkin Patches is PumpkinPatchesandMore.org. They have so many fun things available on their site, best of all being a comprehensive list of pumpkin patches, organized by county. Many of these places only accept cash, so be prepared! Also, you might want to call ahead before going to a specific location to check for current hours/ rates. Some of the info on the site above is a bit outdated!
Here are a few good ones across the state:
- Farmington, Davis county: Pack Farms – Pumpkin Patch, 1700 West Glovers Lane, Farmington, UT. Phone: (801) 451-7664 or (801) 397-1557. General public Monday – Friday 3PM to 7PM or dark, Saturday – 9AM to 7PM or dark
- South Jordan, SLC County- Crazy Corn Maze – corn maze, pumpkins, 8800 South 4000 West, West Jordan.
- Riverton- Peterson Family Farm– pumpkin patch-pick in the field, pumpkin patch- already gathered from the field, tractor-pulled hay rides, farm market. 11800 S 4000 W, Riverton. Monday to Friday from 10:00 am to dusk; Saturday from 9:00 am to dusk.
- Riverton- Pumpkin Point Farms– pumpkins, pumpkin patch-pick in the field, pumpkin patch- already gathered from the field, corn maze, tractor-pulled hay rides, restrooms. 11900 South 3600 West, Riverton. Monday to Friday from 10 am to dusk; Saturday from 9 am to dusk.
- Santaquin, Utah county- Rowley’s South Ridge Farms/ Big Red Barn– pumpkins, Pick-your-own apples, pumpkin patch-pick in the field, straw or hay bale maze, child-sized hay bale maze, tractor-pulled hay rides, wagon rides, Pumpkin Weigh-Off, gift shop, snacks and refreshment stand, restrooms, school tours. 300 West 900 South, Santaquin. Monday to Saturday, from 9 am to 7 pm.
- Pleasant Grove, Utah county- Hee Haw Farms– hayrides, pumpkin patch, haunted hayrides, corn cannon, a cow train, and campfire pits. 700 South 4500 West, Pleasant Grove.
- Washington, UT, Staheli Family Farm– pumpkin patch-pick in the field, Fall festival, cow train rides, corn maze, haunted corn maze, corn cannon, pig races, goat walk, horse-drawn hay rides, tractor-pulled hay rides, wagon rides, Jumping pillow, concessions / refreshment stand, porta-potties, restrooms, picnic area, Bouncy pillow, pony rides, petting zoo, farm animals, birthday parties, weddings and wedding parties, school tours. 3403 Washington Fields Road, Washington.
Have a pumpkin patch you want to tell me about? Please do! Fill out the contact form below: