- Location, temperature, and humidity will affect the airbed’s firmness. Airbeds will need to be occasionally re-inflated (topped off) to maintain desired firmness when used for more than a few days as vinyl tends to relax over time.
- Measurements will vary based on customer’s inflation. Airbeds are measured from the widest point including the beams (bulges) on the side and off the tallest point from the floor including built-in pillows if applicable.
- Queen-sized inflatable mattress perfect for the rugged outdoors, but also handy around the house
- Soft flocked top provides a luxurious sleeping surface
- Battery-powered pump (powered by 6-C-size batteries; not included)
- 600-pound weight capacity; 3-in-1 valve with extra-wide opening
- Measures 60 by 8.75 by 80 inches (WxHxD); folds compactly for storage
(Visited 13 times, 1 visits today)