This Saturday, September 29th is Public Lands Day, which means we get FREE admission to over 100 national parks!
The last free admission offer for this year is in November for Veterans Day.
Here are the Utah parks that are participating in the free admission days:
- Arches National Park
- Bryce Canyon National Park
- Canyonlands National Park
- Capitol Reef National Park
- Cedar Breaks National Monument
- Dinosaur National Monument
- Glen Canyon National Recreation Area
- Golden Spike National Historic Site
- Hovenweep National Monument
- Natural Bridges National Monument
- Zion National Park