- Only original and intact manufacturers’ coupons will be accepted. Retailer-specific coupons will not be accepted.
- Coupons are void if copied, scanned or if they have been altered in any way.
- Only two (2) print-at-home internet coupons may be redeemed per transaction.
- We are unable to accept coupons for “Free” items with no purchase requirements or where the amount for the product is blank.
- Coupons can only be used in stores and must be presented at time of purchase. Coupons cannot be redeemed for cash at a later time.
- Coupons will not be accepted without the purchase of the item specified and are subject to the terms listed (e.g. expiration date, size, limitations, quantity, etc.).
- Coupons cannot be redeemed for more than the purchase price of the item.
- Only one (1) manufacturer’s coupons will be accepted per item.
- Management has the right to refuse any coupon or otherwise limit quantities.
Everything looks pretty standard, except for the highlighted items-make sure you note that you can not use more than 2 printed internet coupons per transaction! Since this policy is so new, I suggest that you print a copy of it to take with you when you shop, just in case the cashier there is not familiar with the policy.
After looking around online at some matchups, I headed to my nearest Dollar Tree store to check things out. I know that different Dollar Tree stores carry different items and that they change their selection, but I was surprised at how many of the matchups I had been hoping for didn’t exist! Either those particular brands were not even carried there, or the size/weight of the item did not satisfy the coupon requirements. I had a hard time finding any of toothpaste, cereal and beauty products that I had been hoping to use coupons for. You may want to visit your nearest Dollar Tree store just to walk the aisles and see which name brands are carried there, and then make a note of the size of the item so that you can check it against your coupons in the future. That being said, here are some deals that you should be able to find at your local Dollar Tree:
Garnier Fructis Color Shield Treatment, $1.00
Use coupon here for $1/1 or use the $1/1 coupon (RP 7/29)
Final Price: FREE!
Palmolive Dish Liquid, $1.00
Use $.25/1 coupon (SS 8/12)
Final Price: $.75
Softsoap Body Wash, $1.00
Use $.50/1 coupon (SS 8/12)
Final Price: $.50
(FYI: The Softsoap Body Wash at my Dollar Tree was 7.5 oz, but this coupon doesn’t have a size requirement. There are a lot of coupons for Softsoap Hand Soap, but most require the 8 oz. size-the ones at my Dollar Tree were only 5.5 oz.)
Betty Crocker Fruit Roll-ups, 4 pk, $1.00
Use coupon here for $.75/3 or use $.75/2 coupon (GM insert 8/5)
Final Price: $.63 – $.75 each
Renuzit Adjustable Air Fresheners, $1.00
Use $.55/3 coupon (RP 8/19)
Final Price: $.81 each
Click here to find a Dollar Tree location near you.