Contact Me!

an e-mail letter that has a @ sign on it

Have a question? I first recommend using my site’s Search function, which is located on the top, right hand side of my site. If you still can’t find the answer, email me at utahdealdiva at gmail dot com and I’ll be happy to help you!

I appreciate you taking the time to write, but please note that I am only one person and receive quite a few emails each day. While I do my best to answer them all, it might take me several days to get back to you.

If you have questions regarding a certain post, I encourage you to leave a comment! I have so many incredible, knowledgeable readers who might know the answer to your question and can do so in a timely manner.

If you have questions regarding giveaway sponsorship or advertising, go here.

(Visited 505 times, 1 visits today)

25 thoughts on “Contact Me!

1. Anonymous says:

I love your site! I am from Colorado and we are coming to Utah in the next 2 weeks and I was hoping you could give me some ideas of places to go and see with my kids? Ages 15 & 5. Thank you

2. Hallowsboys says:

I have coupon binder that I bought well it is actually a baseball trading card album that I was going to use and someone showed me another way that I actually prefer, so I have one that I want to sell to someone at my cost…do you have a spot on your blog that offers that?

3. Anonymous says: of my favorite quick and generally inexpensive dinners is-breakfast. I almost always have eggs, flour, oil, etc. on hand. My family loves waffles or french toast, scrambled eggs and then of coarse, any meat (sausage or bacon) I happen to have in the freezer. It is usually pretty quick and also pretty cheap. Sometimes we get fancy and have strawberries and whipped cream, but plain syrup is fine, too. Thanks-

4. Anonymous says:

Just thought I'd let you know-I won a free container of coffee-valued at up to 8.99 from the Smith's instant win game. I'm not a coffee drinker-so I probably won't use it-but I am excited to try again tomorrow.

5. Anonymous says:

I went to my local Walmart last night in Taylorsville and all the clearance was half off the lowest marked price! I picked up a Miley Cyrus brand T-shirt for $1.50 and a Little Einstiens Rocket ship with an original price of $39.98, for $4.50! This will really help with putting together Easter baskets for my kids!

6. Anonymous says:

Good site! I enjoy your weekly blurbs on food storage and the particulars on certain foods within your food storage, for instance this week your information of dry milk. Thank you so much for the time and effort you put into this blog; I believe your hard work does not go unnoticed (at least not by me). Again, thanks for all you do. Sally McLaughlin, Seattle

7. bbray says:

Went to Target and bought Oust for $2.99 and used a $1 coupon. Bought 2 bottles of Windex @ $2.50 each and used the $.55 coupon that was ON the bottle (I had a $1 coupon but had already used it at Smiths). Total price was $6.44. With my $5 mail in rebate . . . $1.44.

8. Liz Schultz says:

TOSH Community Health Fair – 9 am to 1 pm on Saturday, April 10.
    Please join us that day, if you are not already participating – and bring your family. There will be free health screenings, interactive operating rooms tours (always a hit with the kids), and informative seminars on arthritis and total joint surgery treatment options (9 am), back and neck pain (10 am), and knee and shoulder pain (11 am).

The Utah Jazz Bear will be on hand, as will Utah Jazz players Wesley Matthews and Sundiata Gaines, who will sign autographs and have their pictures taken with fans. .

There will be free vision and hearing screenings, as well as free cooking demonstrations in TOSH’s athlete’s kitchen, where you can taste healthy treats and learn more about nutrition and healthy eating habits. Visitors can also participate in interactive running and soccer clinics, and tour TOSH's physical therapy and sports medicine programs — and learn about the benefits they provide to patients and athletes.

TOSH physical therapists will answer questions about rehab and aquatic therapy, and experts from TOSH’s Acceleration sports performance training program will demonstrate training and performance strategies for athletes of all levels. Visitors can see TOSH’s motion analysis system that is designed to improve golf swings and baseball and softball pitching and hitting, and power kicking for soccer players.

A Life Flight helicopter will also be on display, along with a number of emergency vehicles from Murray City and Salt Lake County.

9. mmilius says:

Hey! I get the newspaper every day, but I need to cancel. I only want the Sunday paper. Should I call the newspaper company and tell them to stop delivery? And, then sign up through you? What would be the best way?!

10. Anonymous says:

I just read that your grocery budget for the month is $200.00. How many children do you have? Also, what do you eat on a budget like that?

11. Jennifer says:

Dick's Market has a coupon out for 45-50 oz bags of Malt-O-Meal cereal for only $2.38–limit 4. However, you can price match at Walmart for no limit on the number of bags. Great price! Expires April 27, 2010. I don't even think you need the coupon at Walmart. I've seen people just tell them the price and they match it.

12. Krista says:

I don't know if you put things like this on your site but I saw the final episode on of Jaime Oliver's Food Revoluti on ABC Friday night. This guy is trying to change school lunches across our country. He wants them fresh and healthy. He is trying to get 1 million signatures to take it to the white house he has 490,000. Check out his site and sign his petition online if you support him.

13. Anonymous says:

I live in Riverton and did not get a Redplum in yesterdays mail. My friends did not either. I check the Valassis site – entered my address, and found it is no longer available in my area!
    I called Valassis this a.m. and might be getting an e-mail response back. I am not happy. I wonder if Redplum is available anywhere in Utah?

14. Anonymous says:

Thanks for all the hard work. I have a question about the Smiths coupon deal. I went yesterday and they just doubled any coupon under 50 cents and the others they went up to $1.00. I thought from your website that if they were under $1 they went to $1. Like the $.25 for bounty went to $1 giving you a balance of $.09. My Smiths in Cedar City only doubled the $.25 coupon. Did I misunderstand. I gues I was too embarrassed to say anythingm but ended up spending more than I wanted to and would have not purchased as many items knowing this. HELP!!

15. hyperosmolar says:

Just wanted to let others know. Fresh Market added some more free item coupons that are available until tonight at midnight. Utah Deal Diva let us know of the free Western Family Tuna coupon. Know there are the following additional coupons on their Good Things Utah deals page. Free WF Salad Dressing, Free Shasta Root Beer with the purchase of a quart of Ice Cream, Free 10 lb bag of crushed ice, and Free WF hamburger/hot dog buns. Hope you are all able to take advantage of these coupons.

16. Anonymous says:

This week at Smith's, Ronzoni pasta is 10 for $10.00. I still had some coupons from the last time it was on sale and purchased 3 boxes for $.50 total.